WHY USE ROUND ROCK TRAVEL?
Planning a trip today can be confusing and time consuming. A travel agent not only arranges the various modes of transportation, but also may be able to save you money with early booking discounts, special fares, accommodation details and travel advisories.
BENEFITS OF USING A TRAVEL AGENT
Strong working relationships with travel suppliers and the latest in computer reservations technology enable travel agents to access the most up-to-date information on how to get you the best value.
WHO USES TRAVEL AGENTS?
Travel agents are the leading distributors of travel products and services. Travel agents sell:
- 87% of cruises
- 81% of all tour packages
- 51% of all airline tickets
- 47% of all hotel stays
- 45% of all car rentals
Source: 2004 Travel Industry Survey/Travel Weekly
Experience, constant industry interaction and computer reservations systems make travel agents the only source savvy enough to engineer a relaxing trip out of the fluctuating complexities of travel offerings. You save yourself time, money and frustration.
Today with the overwhelming number of sources for travel information (the internet, cable television, newspapers, magazines, guidebooks, etc.), it's no wonder the consumer is confused. Yet that is precisely why the services of a professional travel consultant are more valuable than ever.
Below is a list of some of the important services, which are either provided free or for a nominal charge, by a travel agents:
- Distilling the product information: Through an on-going and time-consuming process of familiarization, continuing education and customer feedback, the agent becomes a travel expert.
- Investigating and supplying competitive information: No single supplier is going to advise a consumer that a better route or a better fare is available on a competing carrier.
- Staying abreast of the most current and timely promotions: Via daily faxes, agent-only e-mail transmissions, and their relationships with district managers, agents are obtaining the most current promotional information.
- Analyzing the current promotions: The cheapest is not always the best.
- Clarifying the fine print, such as cancellation penalties and restrictions: Again, the benefits of a professional;s experience can save a traveler money... and headaches.
- Making recommendations for travel-related options: Travel agents share the experience and knowledge they accumulate about a variety of travel topics - from where to eat, where to shop, what to pack.
- Simplifying the research and subsequent transaction: Like a personal shopper, agents can provide one-stop shopping for travelers who require air arrangements, rental cars, cruise accommodations and hotel stays - with suggestions that are in the best interest of the client, not the supplier.
- Enhancing the trip with value-added benefits and amenities: Agents can add to the clients experience by sending a bottle of wine, providing a special land package, a specific tour or other customer amenities.
- Using their clout to obtain the best possible in seemingly impossible situations: Whether its airline seats, hotel rooms or cruise space, the agent has more buying power than the consumer.
- Getting problems solved: The agent serves as the consumer's advocate in the event something inadvertently goes wrong.
The use of outside service providers for many transactions, such as tax preparation, isn't questioned. Similarly, if one is going to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars, as well as a good chunk of valuable leisure time, it makes sense to use a professional.
So please consider using Round Rock Travel for all your business and leisure travels.